A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of RWJ-333369 as Adjunctive Therapy in Subjects With Refractory Partial Seizures.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Carisbamate (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Dec 2009 Results presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society.
- 08 Dec 2009 Changed actual number of patients from 500 to 537 according to an abstract from the Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society.
- 17 Oct 2006 Status change
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History