Phase 2, double-blind, multi-center, randomized study comparing tenofovir disoproxil fumarate, emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate, and entecavir in the treatment of chronic hepatitis B subjects with decompensated liver disease and in the prevention of hepatitis B recurrence post-transplantation. [Studio di fase II, multicentrico, randomizzato, in doppio cieco, di confronto fra tenofovir disoproxil fumarato, emtricitabina + tenofovir disoproxil fumarato ed entecavir nel trattamento di soggetti affetti da epatite cronica B con epatopatia scompensata e nella prevenzione della recidiva post-trapianto dell`epatite B]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Entecavir; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 29 Feb 2012 Actual end date (Apr 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History