A Phase 2, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Dose-Ranging Study of the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of TAK-491 in Subjects With Mild to Moderate Uncomplicated Essential Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azilsartan medoxomil (Primary) ; Olmesartan medoxomil
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 25 Aug 2016 Primary endpoint (Change From Baseline in Sitting Clinic Diastolic Blood Pressure) has been met,according to the results published in the Journal of Clinical Hypertension (Greenwich).
- 25 Aug 2016 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Hypertension (Greenwich) (2016).
- 23 Jun 2009 Actual patient number amended from 442 to 449 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.