A randomized phase II study of the anti-angiogenesis agent AG-013736 in combination with gemcitabine in patients with chemotherapy naive advanced pancreatic cancer preceded by a phase I portion.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Axitinib; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 08 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 31 Jul 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Aug 2009 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Sep 2007 Results presented at ECCO 2007.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History