A long-term, multicenter, open-label safety study with oral 20 or 40 mg/d doses of KW-6002 (istradefylline) as treatment for Parkinson's disease in patients with motor response complications on levodopa therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Istradefylline (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- 13 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 1100 to 1175.
- 02 Aug 2011 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database).
- 16 Mar 2010 Additional lead trial investigator (Dalvi C) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (NCT00203957).