Phase II Trial of Weekly Docetaxel (Taxotere) Vs. Weekly Docetaxel in Combination With ZD1839 (Iressa) As Consolidation Therapy For Metastatic Urothelial Cancer Following Maximal Response To Multi-Agent Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, as per M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
- 16 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.