Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multicenter Study Evaluating the Interest of a Long-Term (3 Years) Treatment With Peginterferon Alfa-2b and Ribavirin on Liver Fibrosis in Non-Responder Chronic Hepatitis C Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2b (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 19 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 09 Apr 2014 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
- 09 Apr 2014 Primary endpoint 'Fibrosis-measures' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History