Comparison of PEG-Intron 1.5microg/Kg/Wk plus REBETOL vs PEG-Intron 1microg/kg/wk plus REBETOL vs PEGASYS 180microg/Wk plus COPEGUS in previously untreated adult subjects with chronic hepatitis C infected with genotype 1
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b (Primary) ; Ribavirin (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IDEAL
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 03 Apr 2011 Results presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
- 03 Nov 2009 Actual patient number changed from 3070 to 4469 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Aug 2009 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History