A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of golimumab, a fully human anti-TNFa [tumour necrosis factor alpha] monoclonal antibody, administered subcutaneously in subjects with active rheumatoid arthritis and previously treated with biologic anti- TNFa agent(s).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Golimumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GO-AFTER
- Sponsors Centocor
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Nov 2016 Results of 5-year safety data from five trials (GO-BEFORE, GO-FORWARD, GO-AFTER, GO-REVEAL, GO-RAISE) published in The Journal of Rheumatology.
- 30 Oct 2013 Pooled 120-day safety results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History