A pilot clinical trial with molecular marker study of chemosensitization to carboplatin by use of azacitidine in platinum resistant or refractory epithelial ovarian cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine; Carboplatin
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Nov 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
- 24 Jul 2006 New trial record.