Effect of combination ezetimibe and high-dose simvastatin vs simvastatin alone on the atherosclerotic process in subjects with heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia (the ENHANCE trial)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe/simvastatin (Primary) ; Simvastatin
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Hyperlipoproteinaemia type II
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENHANCE
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 15 Jan 2008 Primary endpoint not met; results reported by Merck/Schering-Plough.
- 20 Nov 2007 Data are being analysed; results are expected to be presented at the American College of Cardiology meeting in 2008.
- 24 Jul 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History