A Phase II Trial of Trisenox Plus Thalomid as Treatment in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Arsenic trioxide (Primary) ; Thalidomide
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 May 2012 Actual end date (May 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Oct 2009 Sponsor and lead trial centre (Cephalon) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to discontinued according to NCT.