An Expanded Phase I Randomized Placebo Controlled Trial of the Safety and Tolerability of 3% w/w SPL7013 Gel (VivaGel™) in Healthy Young Women When Administered Twice Daily for 14 Days.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Astodrimer (Primary)
- Indications Herpes genitalis; Herpes simplex virus infections; HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 May 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, as reported by Starpharma.
- 01 Feb 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress. Updated from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Oct 2006 Status change