A Phase I Open-Label Study of S-Trans, Trans-Farnesylthiosalicylic Acid (FTS) Administered on Days 1 to 21 of a 28 Day Cycle in Patients With Advanced Hematologic Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Salirasib (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Metaplasia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 20 Mar 2009 End date added from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Mar 2009 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov NCT00867230).