A phase I/II study of CP-4055 [ELACYT; Clavis Pharma] in patients with refractory/relapsed hematologic malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Elacytarabine (Primary) ; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Sep 2010 Actual end date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 260 to 311 as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.