A randomized phase II trial of fludarabine/melphalan 140 vs fludarabine/melphalan 100 followed by allogeneic peripheral blood stem cell or bone marrow transplantation for patients with multiple myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine (Primary) ; Melphalan (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jan 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.