A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, multicenter study investigating the efficacy and tolerability of Angeliq (drospirenone 2mg and estradiol 1mg) [estradiol/drospirenone] in postmenopausal Chinese women with vasomotor symptoms over four 28-day treatment cycles.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol/drospirenone (Primary)
- Indications Hot flashes; Menopausal syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 06 Apr 2011 Results published in Climacteric.
- 26 May 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jul 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History