A Phase I-II Study of Dietary Methionine Restriction and Temodar (Temozolomide) for the Treatment of Recurrent and Progressive Glioblastoma Multiforme.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jan 2010 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Feb 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jul 2006 New trial record.