A Phase II Trial Using a Combination of Oxaliplatin, Capecitabine, and Celecoxib With Concurrent Radiation for Patients With Newly Diagnosed Resectable Rectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Celecoxib (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.