Single-institution phase II trial of oxaliplatin, 5-fluorouracil, leucovorin [folinic acid] and bevacizumab (FOLFOX-B) for initially unresectable colorectal liver metastases: downstaging followed by hepatic resection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Jul 2012 Actual end date added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Jul 2012 Company changed from Sanofi-Synthelabo to Sanofi as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Aug 2009 Actual patient number (2) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.