Randomized Phase III Trial to Evaluate Radiopharmaceuticals and Zoledronic Acid in the Palliation of Osteoblastic Metastases From Lung, Breast, and Prostate Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Samarium-153-SM-lexidronam (Primary) ; Calcium; Strontium-89; Vitamin D analogues; Zoledronic acid
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bone metastases; Lung cancer; Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2011 Last checked against University of Southern California Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center record.
- 30 Jun 2009 Additional lead trial investigators identified as reported by New Jersey Cancer Trial Connect.