A Multi-Centre Single-Arm Phase II Study To Evaluate The Biological Effects Of Intratumoral Administration of Wild-Type Reovirus (REOLYSIN®) in Combination with Low Dose Radiation in Patients With Advanced Cancers Including Head, Neck and Esophageal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pelareorep (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Oncolytics Biotech
- 07 Apr 2009 Oncolytics Biotech have reported positive results in a media release.
- 07 Apr 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported in an Oncolytics Biotech media release.
- 18 Dec 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.