Multicenter Phase II Study for Zevalin in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Indolent Lymphomas: Extranodal Marginal Lymphoma of MALT Type, Nodal Marginal Zone B-Cell Lymphoma, and Splenic Marginal B-Cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ibritumomab tiuxetan (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications MALT lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Sep 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2009 to 1 Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Dec 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress. Updated from ClinicalTrials.gov.