A phase I, dose-escalation, sequential-cohort study of the safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetics of intravenous AVE0005 (VEGF Trap) [aflibercept] in combination with intravenous docetaxel/cisplatin/5-fluorouracil administered every 3 weeks in subjects with advanced solid malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept; Cisplatin; Docetaxel; Fluorouracil
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 21 Nov 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 31 Jul 2006 New trial record.