A randomized phase III trial assessing in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer not progressing on first line cisplatin-gemcitabine chemotherapy maintenance chemotherapy with gemcitabine or sequential treatment with erlotinib.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Sep 2012 Results of the cost-utility analyses presented at the 37th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
- 04 Sep 2012 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 28 Jun 2012 Cost-utility added as a descriptor and PEC added as a therapeutic area
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History