A Randomized Cost-Minimization Trial Comparing Pemetrexed (Alimta) Versus Docetaxel (Taxotere) as Second Line Treatment in Advanced Non Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC): Study 05-06 of Groupe Francais de Pneumo-Cancerologie (GFPC).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Oct 2009 Results presented at ISPOR 2009.
- 25 Aug 2009 Planned end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History