Phase II Study of an Association of L-Asparaginase-Methotrexate-Dexamethasone for Relapsing and/or Refractory Nasal and Nasal-Type NK [natural killer]-T-Cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Asparaginase (Primary) ; Crisantaspase (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Methotrexate
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Oct 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 40 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.