A Multinational, Multicenter, Randomized, Parallel-Group, Double-Blind Study to Compare the Efficacy, Tolerability and Safety of Glatiramer Acetate Injection 40 mg/ml to That of Glatiramer Acetate Injection 20 mg/ml Administered Once Daily by Subcutaneous Injection in Subjects With Relapsing Remitting (R-R) Multiple Sclerosis (MS).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Glatiramer acetate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FORTE
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 07 Oct 2011 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2009 Planned end date changed from Mar 2009 to Jul 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.