Phase I Dose-Escalating, Open-Label, Non-Placebo Controlled Study of BAY 43-9006 (Sorafenib) in Combination With Carboplatin, Paclitaxel and Bevacizumab in Previously Untreated Patients With Stage IIIB (With Malignant Pleural Effusions) or Stage IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 May 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Nov 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 May 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.