Phase I/II study of clofarabine plus cyclophosphamide for relapsed and refractory acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Apr 2012 Actual end date (Apr 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Apr 2012 Actual patients number is 51 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.