Phase II trial of NX 1207 given over 3 months in patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Fexapotide (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation
- 22 Jun 2010 Results after 48-60 months of follow-up, assessing AUA BPH Symptom Index scores, reported in a Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation media release.
- 26 Sep 2008 Results from this development program presented at the American Urological Association Meeting in Chicago, as reported in a Nymox media release.
- 27 Sep 2006 Status change