A phase 2 study comparing sequential satraplatin and erlotinib [Tarceva] to single-agent erlotinib in patients greater than or equal to 70 years of age with unresectable stage 3 or 4 non-small cell lung cancer as 1st-line therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib; Satraplatin
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 100 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Sep 2008 Checked against clinicaltrials.gov record, updated status, end date and locations.