A Phase I/IIa Open-label Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Preliminary Efficacy of AT9283, a Small Molecule Inhibitor of Aurora Kinases, in Patients With Refractory Hematological Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AT 9283 (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Astex Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Feb 2017 Results of population model of AT9283 developed from the data of phase I trials of AT9283 (NCT00443976, NCT00522990, NCT00985868 and NCT01431664) published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 24 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2010 to 1 Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2010 Company added in the association field and additional lead trial center identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.