The MAX Study: A randomised phase II/III study to determine the relative toxicity of Mitomycin C, Avastin and X eloda in patients with untreated metastatic colorectal cancer, and to compare the effects of Mitomycin C, Avastin and Xeloda in patients with untreated metastatic colorectal cancer on progression-free survival.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Mitomycin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAX
- 03 Jun 2014 Results of the predictive/prognostic impact of SNP genotype presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 30 May 2014 Results on predictive impact of gene mutation status presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 18 Jan 2014 Results of an analysis in 196 patients who underwent a biomarker analysis presented at the 2014 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History