A Phase I/II Dose Escalating Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Efficacy of TKI258 (CHIR-258) in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Dovitinib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Oct 2009 Actual end date (1 Sep 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Oct 2009 Actual patient number (47) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.