A phase 1 randomized study of Tarceva (erlotinib) in patients with stage IIIB/IV non-small cell lung cancer after failure of one or two prior chemotherapy regimens and who currently smoke.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors OSI Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Feb 2011 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2007 to 1 Dec 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Feb 2009 Results were published in the JCO.