Study of dasatinib (BMS-354825) in subjects with chronic myelogenous leukemia with accelerated or myeloid or lymphoid blast phase or Philadelphia chromosome positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia who are resistant to or intolerant of imatinib mesylate
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 08 Aug 2006 New trial record.