Phase I trial of oral capecitabine combined with 131I-huA33 [Monoclonal antibody A33 I-131] in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine; Monoclonal antibody A33 I-131
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 02 Mar 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Nov 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.