A phase II, multicenter, open-label, clinical and pharmacokinetic study of Aplidin [plitidepsin] as a 3-hour infusion every 2 weeks, in relapsing or refractory patients with androgen-independent prostate adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Plitidepsin (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors PharmaMar
- 27 Oct 2008 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov record NCT00780975).
- 27 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov. The trial was terminated due to poor accrual.
- 10 Aug 2006 New trial record.