Phase I, dose-escalation, trial will investigate the tolerability of PRX 302 in men with symptomatic, mild to moderate, benign prostatic hyperplasia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Topsalysin (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Dec 2010 According to a Protox Therapeutics media release, results of this trial plus another phase II trial [see 700028763] have been published online in European Urology.
- 08 Oct 2008 Positive 12-month results have been reported in a Protox Therapeutics media release.
- 20 May 2008 Preliminary results will be presented at the 2008 AUA meeting on 21 May 2008, according to a Protox Therapeutics media release.