A Phase II Trial of Combination Bortezomib and Rituximab as Front-Line Therapy for Low-Grade Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Follicular lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 19 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 10 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Aug 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History