IMP321 Phase I Study in Metastatic Breast Carcinoma Patients Receiving First-line Paclitaxel.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs IMP 321 (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Immutep
- 07 Sep 2010 Final results have been published in the Journal of Translational Medicine [8:71, 2010] according to an Immutep media release.
- 18 Jun 2010 Results have been presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of ASCO, according to an Immutep media release.
- 12 Jan 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.