A Phase I/II Trial of Anti-CD80 Monoclonal Antibody (IDEC-114) Therapy for Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Follicular Lymphoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Galiximab (Primary)
- Indications Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biogen
- 25 Dec 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2003 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Dec 2009 Planned number of patients (42) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2006 New trial record.