A Phase 3, Open-Label, Multisite, Randomized, Parallel Group Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Fixed Combination Torcetrapib/Atorvastatin Administered Once Daily (QD) Compared to Simvastatin for 6 Weeks in Subjects With Hypercholesterolemia (A5091031).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Simvastatin; Torcetrapib/atorvastatin
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 16 Feb 2012 Planned end date 1 Dec 2006 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Dec 2006 Status change
- 18 Aug 2006 New trial record.