A Limited Access Phase II Trial of Weekly Topotecan (NSC 609699), Paclitaxel (NSC 673089), and Cisplatin (NSC 119875) in the Treatment of Advanced, Persistent, or Recurrent Carcinoma of the Cervix.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Topotecan (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Mar 2009 Status changed from suspended to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Feb 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2006 New trial record.