A Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study of Amolimogene (ZYC101a) in the Treatment of High-Grade Cervical Intraepithelial Lesions (CIN 2/3) of the Uterine Cervix.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Amolimogene bepiplasmid (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jul 2011 Actual end date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2009 Eisai Inc added as trial sponsor, affiliate and lead trial center as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.