A double-blind placebo controlled randomised trial of oral sodium clodronate [clodronic acid] for locally advanced prostatic adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Clodronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Cancer metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Sep 2009 Last checked against ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 01 Sep 2009 Long term overall survival results published in Lancet Oncology.
- 18 Aug 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History