A phase I pilot trial to study the safety and efficacy of concomitant radiotherapy and zoledronic acid for the palliation of bone metastases from breast cancer, prostate cancer and lung cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Cancer metastases; Lung cancer; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Dec 2010 Trial phase changed from II to I and actual end date (Mar 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Dec 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2006 New trial record.