A Phase II Study of Lapatinib for Brain Metastases in Subjects With ErbB2-Positive Breast Cancer Following Trastuzumab-Based Systemic Therapy and Cranial Radiotherapy.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Brain metastases
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis
- 05 Oct 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Austria, as per European Clinical Trials Database.
- 06 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 06 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2007 to 31 Dec 2018.