A multicenter, randomized, open label, single and multiple dose study of the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of 2 dose levels of pantoprazole sodium enteric-coated spheroid suspension in infants aged 1 through 11 months with presumed GERD
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pantoprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 01 Aug 2011 Results published in Clinical Pharmacokinetics.
- 03 Oct 2008 Results were published at the 73rd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Gastroenterology in October 2008.
- 22 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History